Monday, June 26, 2006

Anonymous in LA

(Boy doesn't that sound like a Modern Lit title... something that Salon.com would recommend as the voice of an up & coming young author who then flames out spectacularly in a cloud of drugs and plagiaristic scandal...)

Apparently I have a doppelganger that likes to ride the bus in Los Angeles... said observer feel like kicking me a note and filling in the details?
Maybe that was the old me... a tulpa instead of a doppelganger?

As I've recently decided to move back over to this thing, I'l be backfilling it with some stuff that I recently had posted over on RupertSpace, so if'n ya'll have been following that as well... you could consider it a greatest hits... or most pretentious rants... whatever suits yr fancy.

1 Comments:

Blogger RC said...

oo...that does sound like a recommended book title.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home